As you all know, I am a sweet-tooth from hell. While I try not to eat sugar, sometimes it just has to happen. Since it’s fall, I figured I would post a recipe that I truly enjoy. I hope you will enjoy it too!
Recipe: Gluten-Free Apple Crisp
Ingredients (Please use Organic)
- 6 c. peeled and sliced Granny Smith apples or Honey Crisp apples
- 1 c. sorghum flour
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. coconut palm sugar (or additional organic granulated sugar)
- 3/4 c. solid coconut oil (or earth balance)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the apple slices in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl using a dough blender.
- Sprinkle on top of the apples and bake for 35 – 45 minutes until the apples are soft.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 40 minute(s)